WEB BLOG
this site the web

day i born


Make your own Countdown Clocks

The begining 始点



So today,11 Nov 2009, my blog is born. I will soon update nostalgic pictures, tranquil stories and memories of my life in this tiny little page. This is my first blog and my first step to this so-called life-recording-world. Of course every blooming blogger will hope that he or she able to create a meaningful blog. I am one of them too and I will try my best to make this blog as wonderful as it should be. No matter you are my close ones or perhaps strangers out there, I just love to share every second of my life with anyone who drop by on my little blogging world. As we are part of this planet, Isn't it fun to record our life and show it to this world?
Some how, this is a meaningless talking-to-myself post. However,this is just the beginning.



今天, 2009年11月11日,我的部落格出生了。我会将照片、故事和记忆都写在我的部落格上。
这是我第一个部落格;也是我踏入这个生活记录世界的第一步。 身为blogger,我很想创造出一个意味深长又非凡的部落格。当然我将设法将这个部落格做得最好、最美妙。不管你是我身边的朋友、陌生人还是我生活里的过客,都被邀请在我这部落格世界留下评语。我爱与每个人分享每秒钟我生活里的每一分,每一秒。 大家都会觉得这一章显得好无聊吧!也会这样想“跟本就在自言自语嘛!”本人皆有同感。哈哈。这放心吧!这只是起点。。。。。。

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered By Blogger

Search the World from here

 

W3C Validations

Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Morbi dapibus dolor sit amet metus suscipit iaculis. Quisque at nulla eu elit adipiscing tempor.

Usage Policies